By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Demon's Souls trailer Revealed!

PSUNews: "From Software has given its intriguing RPG outing Demon’s Souls the trailer treatment this afternoon, depicting vast landscapes, monstrous beasts and stunning, in-game battle footage.

Check out the action below.

Boasting a “dark fantasy” theme, Demon’s Souls allows players to forge their own character by tweaking gender, age and various assorted attributes, before embarking on a quest to the destroyed Kingdom of Voletaria. Here you’ll duke it out against legions of gigantic creatures using a variety of weaponry, each one offering a different style of combat depending if they’re wielding by one or both hands.

Demon’s Souls is due out exclusively on PlayStation 3 in 2009."

Around the Network

Holy crap that video is low quality! My eyes are bleeding trying to make out what I'm seeing, so I think I will wait for something of higher quality

Rainbird said:
Holy crap that video is low quality! My eyes are bleeding trying to make out what I'm seeing, so I think I will wait for something of higher quality

Lol, k. the ending is pretty solid though.

This game is starting to look pretty good, as much as i hate to say it.

that's a pretty low quality video but the game still comes off pretty good imo. i love the soundtrack. xD

I saw a video of this game a couple weeks (months?) ago and the gameplay looked like absolute crap. From this video it seems that things have inproved, and that beast at the end looked so cool.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network
JOKA_ said:
I saw a video of this game a couple weeks (months?) ago and the gameplay looked like absolute crap. From this video it seems that things have inproved, and that beast at the end looked so cool.

Yeah, From Software has come a long way, perhaps this game may be a good one after all, it looks much more polished then last time. and it shows new attacks.

And yeah the Dragon / Demon thing @ the end was INSANE!

That trailer is extremely deceptive, the TGS gameplay was terrible and dont expect any big change leading to it's release in February.

Well that's from "From software" so ... there is nothing to be hyped about.

What you guys are stating is true, but i for one am fairly impressed, i mean come on compare'n this to Enchanted Arms? O RLY?!

What the f**** does O RLY means? It's about the french airport or what?