By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Nintendo Wii should just leave the console race 'Hear me out please'

Just to make it clear this is not trolling i dont want to get banned

The Nintendo Wii has been selling extremely well and has made Nintendo a fortune. But their outstanding sales is hurting the ps3 and Xbox 360, its consistently outseling both consoles by a huge margin. The competition is not even close, they are embarassing the 'The HD consoles'.

At the end of the day the console race is between the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360, the nintendo wii is never taken into consideration. The best analogy to use would be - if there was a boxing match the main show would be the two boxers aka ps3 vs Xbox 360. The referee is always present in the fight but its not main show, its not the main attraction aka the Nintendo Wii.

Nintendo wii should just leave the console race and let the 2 boxers fight.

Please understand this thread is not trolling I have supplied fair and balanced journalism, thank you in advance to the VGchartz comunnity. 

Please discuss

Around the Network

Well, if you look at it that way...

Also, the PS3 should never have been released.

-_-'

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
Well, if you look at it that way...

Also, the PS3 should never have been released.

-_-'

lolll

I'm wondring why people care much about this "Console Race", "Console Wars", etc. Have fun, plus boxing is more an entreteinment than a sports these days.

How does that even make since.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

If there was a boxing match, the PS3 is not even a fighter.........maybe a front seat viewer.

Sick of SackBoy threads

Wow... the lack of logic in this thread is disturbing...

@ pika post of the day lol

lol. Sorry, no. The referee doesn't do anything, while the Wii is KOing everyone. It's just dumb to suggest Wii shouldn't be considered..,and everything would be uneventful without it. Not to mention how terrible the industry would be doing without Wii.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Man the PS3 would get rocked if the Wii dropped out. Obviously all the soccer moms buying $250 Wiis would jump on the $400 PS3 over a $200 X360....

The only thing keeping the 360 from destroying the PS3 is that the Wii is there to hold both of them back.