By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resident Evil 5 Demo on PSN --> Feb 5th

Want an early taste at Capcom's latest zombie adventure? You'll be able to download a free demo off the PlayStation Store the week of February 5th.

The demo will include two levels and three types of co-op play: single-player with AI support, two-player split-screen on a single PS3 and two-player across PlayStation Network. Players will be able to pick between traditional RE4 controls, or a new "Action" control scheme, inspired by popular third-person shooters, like Gears of War.

source:

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2009/01/14/resident-evil-5-demo-arrives-on-psn-week-of-february-5th/

february, awesome confirmed!.

Around the Network

There is the option of RE4 controls and the new controls? Cool, I didn't know that.

Awesome!!!!!!! I think ill go with the Gears controls. I never had a problem with Gears control before but i did with RE4 for PS2.

Gears controls please, with sidesteps and aim+move.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Too sad I also own a Xbox 360... I'll get my demo even faster: January 26th week.

Resident Evil 5 demo goes global later this month, debuting exclusively on the 360

My Gaming Setup

Around the Network
Neoraf said:

Too sad I also own a Xbox 360... I'll get my demo even faster: January 26th week.

Resident Evil 5 demo goes global later this month, debuting exclusively on the 360

LOL, you crack me up.

Thats a pretty sizeable demo, hopefully its better than the mgs4 one

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Neoraf said:

I'm buying a 360 just for that!!!

Neoraf said:

loool,,,first it was actually good games(bioshock,ME,Gears,..)to brag about but it changed to exclusive DLC to brag about but now it's timed-exclusive demo(for a week) to brag about.

standards do change ,,,good to know.I m buying a 360 for that ;).

SpartanFX said:
Neoraf said:

loool,,,first it was actually good games(bioshock,ME,Gears,..)to brag about but it changed to exclusive DLC to brag about but now it's timed-exclusive demo(for a week) to brag about.

standards do change ,,,good to know.I m buying a 360 for that ;).

actually first it was exclusive games, then it was exclusive games + DLC, then it was exclusive games + DLC + Demos ;)