By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kill Zone 2 : the New Halo Killer ?

Do you think that Kill Zone 2 gonna be the Halo Killer that all the Playstation Fanboys are waiting for ?

Around the Network

I thought it was the general consensus that Halo is nothing special.

lets see if it can match Gears first k? (5million) before going after Halo (10mil). Set realistic expectations and you won't be disappointed as often.

possibly

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

hahahahaha, no game in the world can get the amount of hype that HALO has. So , no game can be a Halo killer...

Around the Network

Halo 4 will be Halo Killer.......... No wait , even that doesn't work, People still play Halo 2 Online . OT: Killzone 2 looks to be an Excellent Game, Lets leave it at that

Don't think any game will Kill Halo, the saying used to be used alot on the ps2 gen, when Halo was the best console FPS, and people used to call hyped ps2 FPSs "halo killers" i think CoD is now the king of FPS but still does not stop Halo 3 from evetually  selling 10 million +, people should stop using the term halo  killer.... Or CoD killer...

Systems owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, PS3, Wii, Xbox360

Currently Playing: UNCHARTED 2 !!

Waiting for: FFXIII, GoW3, GT5, Mass Effect 2

How can you even compare the game they are not even in the same genere

HALO= FPS

KILLZONE 2= First person war simulation game.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Wasn't Haze the Halo Killer???

Its the resistence killer and no its not a Halo killer. How many MMO's have taken on WOW? Remembers, this is "illzones's second attempt at killing Halo.