By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Aussie sales for Feb 8th

Yes, this's for ALL the consoles.

Aussies seems to love Math.

Around the Network

All of the consoles that matter represented in the top 10!

Currently playing: Wii Fit / The Sims 3

Try  PrizeRebel , it could make you  rich ! I have  $15.80 USD  so far. I  love  BengaBenga' Most Wante lists.
$                     $  $  $                         

Wow. There isn't a single PS3,PS2,360 or PSP game that outsold Top Spin 3 or Hasbro Family Game night!? Damn.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Since when did we start having a weekly Aussie sales thread?

PAL Charts Week 6

If only Mario Tennis was out

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network
BKK2 said:
Since when did we start having a weekly Aussie sales thread?

PAL Charts Week 6

nintendo platforms having 100% of the top 10 warrants a thread surely.

Yeah during the GameCube days, this seemed like it could never happen again but it has. Well done Nintendo.