By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Turkish Star Wars

Turkish Star Wars This is the most amazing shit I've ever seen. The first ten minutes of this thing alone is worth the watch and the crazy fast subtitles. Pure comedy gold. And if you don't like sitting through the 1 1/2 movie, here's the epic final scene. Yes, that is the Indiana Jones music you hear and yes, he does appear to have a trampoline. I think the best part is when he rips one monsters head off, throws it at another, and then it explodes. 9.5/10 (had to dock it for sound quality :-p)

Around the Network

wth? I think my brain ceased functioning after 5 minutes...sorry no way I am watching any more of that....

It is completely awful which by itself is amusing...but I can't bring myself to watch anymore.

To Each Man, Responsibility

The first one is fairly painful (but still awesome) but I think the second video of just the final scene is better and you still get all the bootleg hilarity.

How can you not like it when he chops a guy in half and then to show the guy chopped in half they just black out one half of the camera and then block the other half to show the other side of the guy!?

OH MY GOODNESS!

THIS IS GOLD!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

yea i watched the final part and it was pretty funny, does anyone notice the resemblance of the pink furry bears to the sidekick of turbo man from Arnold Schwarzenegger's box office masterpiece jingle all the way?

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.