By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - White Knight Chronicle eurogamer Review: 8/10

Disappointing multiplayer doesn't take away from how enjoyable the game is, though, or how well-thought-through and impressively integrated its gameplay systems are. Level 5 has taken its inspiration from a lot of sources for White Knight Chronicles, and the result is a fresh synthesis that is a definite jewel in the platform's crown. It's funny, innovative and satisfyingly complex without ever being overwhelming, a JRPG for the lighter of heart and more action-orientated player. Level-5 was aiming to breathe a little fresh air into this genre with White Knight Chronicles, and in that respect it is a complete success.

8/10

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/white-knight-chronicles-review?page=2

Around the Network

Oo, so the game is good! I wasn't expecting that much for this game! That's good news, now bring a european release date sony!

"You create an online avatar at the beginning of the game, adjusting fifty-four different sliders to achieve just the right breast size and angle. Amusingly, your avatar is along for the ride in single-player too as an eternally mute accessory to the plotline, standing at the back during dramatic cut-scenes wearing whatever ridiculous cape you've dressed them in and a faintly inappropriate smile."

Eurogamer always manages to bring the funny.

That's a better score than I expected. WKC may be pretty good after all.

good score. i was expecting less.

Around the Network

That's good news. The Famitsu and RPGFan review were worrying me but this review has me hoping again.

So according to Eurogamer this game is just as good as Metal Gear Solid 4 .. hmm.

Seriously though, this gives the game some hope.

Mostly positive, hopefully they will improve that MP mode come EU release. It sounds like in that regard they were trying to emulate MH, as the review says, which is obviously something targeting the Japanese market, so maybe it will be adjusted for release outside of Japan

Relatively good score but....

I find it funny so many American/English speaking Reviewers are reviewing the Japanese version(so it seems) instead of waiting for the Story coherent English version.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

8/10 from eurotoilet then thats good.

still im looking forward to the online modes.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...