By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Star Ocean 4 Thread

Hello everyone.

In celebration of Star Ocean 4, this will be the master thread for discussion of the game, good or bad. Please know this: The discussion is only for those that are either:

• Interested in purchasing Star Ocean 4
  • Have bought Star Ocean 4

This is not a thread to pine on about how it should come to the Playstation 3. If you want to discuss that, do that in the Sony forum. Keep bickering to a minimum, and keep discussion(s) about how good, or bad the game is, to a maximum.

Personally, I am not buying the game yet due to finances, and a backlog of other RPGs I need to complete. But I would like to hear NA opinions on it, especially from the hardcore JRPG users on the forum such as Euphoria, Zenfolder, Shadowblind, Darc, and the rest.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

Game is awesome. Just started playing

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

well mr stickball im certainly interested but its gonna b a while before it gets released here.

if it was out next week id have it, im finished with IU and going onto TLR

.ps did you ever finish the final stages of IU?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Well, I'll be getting it. The Xplay review convinced me. You might be waiting a while on my impressions. I don't like to rush them, and regret them later. However, I have a feeling that the game will be right there with TTEOT in quality, as it has gotten similar reviews and reception, which is a good thing.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

I have to wait since I'm getting Madworld and Sonic first but will be buying at the end of the month or April since my birthday is around then...

Former something....

Around the Network

I didn't grab it today. -.-

I will pick it up soon though Stickball, you can be sure of that!

I was sold the moment I hea

rd it would play like the previous games and once I saw those TOTALLY $%#*&@%$&@%$&# AWESOME character models!

Edit - Sorry, I am a god damn liar. I was going to buy it regardless.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Skeeuk - Sadly, no.

I am about 30hrs into TLR (2nd disc), 40hrs into Tales of Vesperia (just after Heracles), and I can't remember how far in IU. IU got pushed to the back burner until I can finish ToV.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Is the US version region locked ?

I'm almost done with Lost Odyssey (I know it took me quite some time) and I'm not sure if I can live 2 months without a good RPG...

Barozi said:
Is the US version region locked ?

I'm almost done with Lost Odyssey (I know it took me quite some time) and I'm not sure if I can live 2 months without a good RPG...

I think all 360 games are region locked. I'm not 100% sure though.

mrstickball said:
Skeeuk - Sadly, no.

I am about 30hrs into TLR (2nd disc), 40hrs into Tales of Vesperia (just after Heracles), and I can't remember how far in IU. IU got pushed to the back burner until I can finish ToV.

well im at the start of TLR  just basically tried it untill id had finished IU, il carry on with TLR now ive finished with IU.

i gave up in IU today i was 15 hours in at final castle, i wont tell you why i gave up you will find out yourself:)

talesvesp is still not out here yet, mabey summer time il prolly get that also.

but so4 is looking good, thier last game IU i thought it to be pretty good although i didnt finish it, in fact i watched the end castle on youtube.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...