By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Metroid Prime 3 Friend Vouchers Thread!!!

Welcome to the thread for Metroid Prime 3 friend vouchers. For those who don't know what Friend Vouchers are: they are achievement points that are unlocked as you play through Prime 3 that can be traded online with your friends.  You get one Friend Voucher for every 100 enemies you kill.

They are necessary to get a lot of the cooler bonus stuff like the Mii bobble head, bumper stickers on the gunship, a screenshot tool, etc. You can not spend the friend vouchers you yourself unlock. You can only spend those sent to you by your friends, so trading them is important!

So, post your friend codes here, and how many friend vouchers you have available for trade! My friend code is: 8857 6462 5890 0518 and I currently have 8 friend vouchers up for trade. Anyone want to do some trading?

Around the Network

In a couple months when I get a wii, I'm bumping this thread back up.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

for every 100 enemies killed you recieve a friends voucher

timmytomthegreat said:
for every 100 enemies killed you recieve a friends voucher

Thanks, I'll add that to the topic!

Here's my code: 8305-2828-6303-0115

I don't know how many vouchers I have...I'm away from the Wii for tonight...I'll have to check tomorrow...I'll undoubtedly be gaining more...

It occurred to me...there are situations where enemies are endless, such as those things that grab onto you when in morphball form. I accidentally, basically got 100 extra kills just from those things because I didn't know what the heck I was supposed to do there...if someone wanted to...they could definitely waste time and get hundreds of kills for the points...

But anyway...the unlockables certainly seem cool.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
Here's my code: 8305-2828-6303-0115

I don't know how many vouchers I have...I'm away from the Wii for tonight...I'll have to check tomorrow...I'll undoubtedly be gaining more...

It occurred to me...there are situations where enemies are endless, such as those things that grab onto you when in morphball form. I accidentally, basically got 100 extra kills just from those things because I didn't know what the heck I was supposed to do there...if someone wanted to...they could definitely waste time and get hundreds of kills for the points...

But anyway...the unlockables certainly seem cool.

Yes, those little insect things are endless. I got 1000 kills just destroying them for 5 minutes or so.  Unfortunately, it looks like FVs cap at 10 per playthrough, so we will all have to play through multiple times (who wouldn't want to??? lol).  I would have 10, but I already sent two to my friend.

Oh, and I did unlock the first Samus concept art gallery.

AMAZING! I love the concept art...the pictures of Samus without the helmet are so cool...and the morphball concepts are crazy.

I need that bobblehead...I really do. I'm hoping you can use other Miis for the bobblehead, is this true? If anybody knows? Because my game file is under my personal Mii, but I really, REALLY want to put a Dwight (from The Office) bobblehead in the ship haha.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

i am in, my friends code is 5783356684873569

BenKenobi88 said:
Oh, and I did unlock the first Samus concept art gallery.

AMAZING! I love the concept art...the pictures of Samus without the helmet are so cool...and the morphball concepts are crazy.

I need that bobblehead...I really do. I'm hoping you can use other Miis for the bobblehead, is this true? If anybody knows? Because my game file is under my personal Mii, but I really, REALLY want to put a Dwight (from The Office) bobblehead in the ship haha.

lol I don't know if you can or not.  I as well unlocked the concept art.  I also bought the menu theme (because it's completely badass).  I'm having trouble restraining myself from wasting my achievement points.... there are so many things I want, but I need to save them for the really cool stuff that you need FVs for.

I've been lurking for months, so I figure this is as good a time as any to jump in!

My number is: 4201 8885 2314 0833

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK