By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i bet my signarure for 4 weeks to be changed by the one who takes the bet if i loose!

My bet Madworld will sell over 1 million copys on first week worldwide!!!!

someone up for the bet?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network

I'll take this bet. Madworld won't have 1 million copies sold in first week sales.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Bad idea..

Not a wise bet, i think. I mean, what was the last Wii game to pull those numbers for launch week period? Possibly Animal Crossing, and i'm not sure of that...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

awesome so bet taken from smoked hostage the winner can change the sig of the looser for a month

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

Not a wise bet, i think. I mean, what was the last Wii game to pull those numbers for launch week period? Possibly Animal Crossing, and i'm not sure of that...

Brawl and MKWii are the only Wii games I can think of that have had a 1 million+ launch Worldwide.

@Koopatrooper Ok.

EDIT: I looked it up and SMG, Wii Fit and Wii Sports also had a 1 million+ launch week worldwide.

Pixel Art can be fun.

wow. That was a silly bet. 1m in the first week for a niche style game that is a new IP with no online functionality.

Congrats SmokedHostage.

guys i`m quite confident that it will sell over a million just wait and see and then i can say: "told ya"!

Take my advice !! bad idea.

koopatrooper said:
guys i`m quite confident that it will sell over a million just wait and see and i can say then : "told ya"!

Ok then.. When Others numbers come for the Week of the 28th, we can determine a winner.

Pixel Art can be fun.