By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Get Wipeout HD for free by creating an Austrian PSN account

Get Wipeout HD for free by creating an Austrian PSN account

If you create an austrian PSN account in the time between March 16th and April 18th they’ll send you a download code for Wipeout HD to the e-mail you registered with.

They’ll send out the codes after April 18th.

Source: http://allgamesbeta.net/2009/03/16/get-wipeout-hd-for-free-by-creating-an-austrian-psn-account/

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Awww, it's a shame I already have it... But for all of you who don't have it, do it! WipEout HD is a really good game, and getting it for free is an amazing deal!

meh. awesome game but I have it already.
(mist genau das einzige psn spiel was ich schon habe)

Padding PSN numbers, I guess? "This month PSN added 2 million accounts in Australia (or the other one that kind of sounds like Australia) alone!"

hmm so if i live in the states could i create an austrian account and get the game?

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Padding PSN numbers, I guess? "This month PSN added 2 million accounts in Australia (or the other one that kind of sounds like Australia) alone!"

Austria.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
badgenome said:

Austria.

Whichever. The one where Rol and starcraft live, right?

Only for people who register their account for the very first time, so they'll probably be able to see whether you already have accounts. edit: if I'm not mistaken >_>

So if an Austrian bought a used PS3, then they are screwed?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
So if an Austrian bought a used PS3, then they are screwed?

No, because they can just create a new account.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.