By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Gaming Quiz #2

Is Quina from Final Fantasy IX a man or a woman?

Only one guess per account.

Quiz ends in 24 hours from now. GMT.

Good luck.

Around the Network

I'm very unsure. But because of the apron and because it married Vivi, I'd guess it's female.

WOMEN

Impossible to tell since man can`t possibly understand such amount of transexuallity. Yuk yuk yuk.

wfz said:
Impossible to tell since man can`t possibly understand such amount of transexuallity. Yuk yuk yuk.

And the WINNER IS: wfz.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
wfz said:

Hold on. I`m the judge here. Wfz used my words from last quiz. Lack of orginality ends up in disqualification. WFZ IS DISQUALIFIED.

Shemale / Chick-with-Dick / Shim / Ladyboy... any one of those should be a substantial answer

Edited BTW...

man, although i have never played. after hearing about bridgette i take no chances.

Kos-mos said:
badgenome said:
wfz said:

Hold on. I`m the judge here. Wfz used my words from last quiz. Lack of orginality ends up in disqualification. WFZ IS DISQUALIFIED.

THAT'S IT!!!

I have had it with these mother ****ing questions in these mother ****ing quizzes!!!!

wfz said:
Kos-mos said:
badgenome said:
wfz said:

THAT'S IT!!!

I have had it with these mother ****ing questions in these mother ****ing quizzes!!!!

Quizzes on a Plane?