By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Ofiicial Gaming Quiz #3

Did the president (her father) pay for Ashley`s boob job, or did she use her own penny`s in Resident Evil 4?

Only one guess per account.

Quiz ends in 24 hours from now. GMT.

Good luck.

Around the Network

What's the difference between "24 hours from now GMT" and, for example, "24 hours from now CET"?

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

bdbdbd said:
What's the difference between "24 hours from now GMT" and, for example, "24 hours from now CET"?

So I can tell the time. I`m a little time confused you see. Answer the question and stop questioning!

Daddy always pays for boob jobs, doesn't he?

badgenome said:
Daddy always pays for boob jobs, doesn't he?

So you`re voting goes to THE PRESIDENT or HER FATHER then. Could you please be more specific here, as I have to write down answers and have a deadline?

Around the Network

In order to make the try out for RE4 and get the spot, she needed to have bigger and sexier boobs. While her father disagreed with the ordeal, she was too star-crazy and saw her big chance for fame in life. She spent her entire college fund on the boob job in order to get the position in the game.

And the secret deep meaning behind all of this is that she just wanted to have a chance to get closer to Leon and swoop him up to be her lover. It's a real pity he turned her down after all she went through.

After what she did, her father disowned her and she's probably smoking crack on the side of the street and whoring herself out to men, because she has nothing left in life.

The only reason her father wanted her back so badly in RE4 was because he wanted to give her a strong and well-deserved pimp slap across the face, before sending her off to live a miserable and hollow life on the streets.

I believe we have learned a valuable lesson from all of this.