By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Final Fantasy 13 scans from OPM UK and EDGE magazines.

The latest UK magazines Official Playstation & Edge have both done feature's on Final Fantasy XIII, and most prominently, the Demo which is due out in Japan on the 16th of this month.

I've scanned both features, but unfortunately it seems the Official Playstation Magazine is missing it's last page, leaving the feature abruptly in the middle of a sentence.
This is most likely down to the page being removed by OPM before shipping, looks like SE may still have aspects on the demo that do not want to be shared with the public.
Irrespective, enjoy both features.

http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/2009/04/06/opm-uk-edge-may-2009-issue-feature-scans.html

Around the Network

They look good, cant wait for this game.

great scans. i gotta say, the graphics of FF13 are incredible.

luisgvm said:

Agreed! They're pretty awesome.

I love that first pic of Lightning. Good scans. :D

luisgvm said:

Most of the scans are of pre-rendered characters.

Around the Network
Ascended_Saiyan3 said:
luisgvm said:

Most of the scans are of pre-rendered characters.

according the the scan they are ingame cutscenes, and really they are abit better than mgs4 due better lighting, and particles effects.

but very similar in character models, but they is more details to shadow even hair

FFXIII is going to rule

im just wondering how that little chocobo will work, also it says that guy with the afro is not playable in the demo.