By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony PSP2 confirmed?? Maybe...

Taken from a website here

Normally we can take these sorts of rumors with grains of salt. Insider contacts leaking information seem to be the norm, ironically, to every games journalist from all corners of the globe. One thing is for sure, there is a new PSP coming - whether it is the 4k or the 2, E3 looks to shed a great deal of light into the newest console member.

So, what is the new PSP and what will its impact be on the market?

Around the Network

Good news, I just hope their source is credible.

And this PSP2 should be 100% backwardscompatible with the current PSP of course. (That's a hint for you Sony!)

Here is my prediction >>> it will have two screens and one of them featuring the duel touch functionality. It will also have motion so that you can tilt it for fun mini games like things seen in Wario games.

Now lets see how close I am when they finally reveal it :D

Oh yeah it will have a camera and maybe you can use the system as a phone and it will of course have all the downloading features and different forms of memory usage like the stick or whatever they are called :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

no way .Sony announced like 20 games for PSP 1 for 09.They are not gonna release PSP2 till next year.

SpartanFX said:
no way .Sony announced like 20 games for PSP 1 for 09.They are not gonna release PSP2 till next year.

Sony might do it, if the PSP2 has BC with the PSP. Then I think Sony might just do it.

Around the Network

NOOOO!!!! I just got my psp not long ago....

If MS is announcing new hardware at E3 as is rumored, and PSP2 comes out, then this E3 is going to be EPIC.

The announcement of some new PSP hardware is inevitable at E3

Grooski said:
If MS is announcing new hardware at E3 as is rumored, and PSP2 comes out, then this E3 is going to be EPIC.

Rumors of a new home console or a handheld? OMG MS you suck if you announce a new home console!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
Grooski said:

Rumors of a new home console or a handheld? OMG MS you suck if you announce a new home console!

Could just be a 360 slim