By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ninja Gaiden 2 Announced w/ Screens for X360 !

Lots of great news today, eh.

Ninja Gaiden 2 looks insanely ultra-violent like the old kung-fu movies.

Wow @ the violence. Children should look away!

Game looks neat. I never played Ninja Gaiden before (played it forever @ the arcades back in the real old days with the NES/Gen versions). I might have to pick it up.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

waaaaah, so tempting to buy a 360.. so tempting..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Haven't played a Ninja Gaiden game before. But this looks good; I might try the DS one as soon as it's out.

I have been a fan of Ninja Gaiden going back to the NES/Arcade days. I had NG for X-box so this is a must have for me. Game looks good. I just can't play it around my cousin since he is only 7 hehe.

I tend to think there'd have to be some sort of modified version (ie, taking out decapitations and blood) to get the CERO rating down, because it has CERO Z written all over it. And considering Ninja Gaiden was one of the Xbox's highest selling Xbox games (next to Halo) in Japan, they'd need it to be CERO 15 or something that isn't Z.

Around the Network

Damn you, I was just going to post this! >_

Looks good, nice and bloody, I hope it´s just a tad easier than the XBox version, that was super hard but loads of fun, the oldschools one where great as well, looks like getting a 360 is going to pay of :)

no it needs to be ultra hard, you need to be forced to make great usage of the combo's. It's a shame I don't like the graphics it's far too shiny. but still very happy here :)

To be fair, the game probably has quite a bit of dev time left, so the shiny look could easily change.

I wonder if this will ever come out for the PS3/Wii/PC ... if not nice win for the 360 users :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!