By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Price cut for PS3 ?

I can't wait to buy my new ps3 but i'm waiting for a price cut this year.

I hope that they gonna annonce this at the next E3

Is there anybody know if there suppose to have a price cut in a near fututre ? Or do you think there is gonna be a price cut this year ?

Thanks vgchartz lovers

Around the Network

No price cut this year. That's what SONY has been saying since fall of last year...

4 ≈ One

Nobody knows. But most people are betting on a $349 PS3 this year.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=359732

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

^I went to the Dell USA website and the 80G PS3 was on for $399, not the $299 they are talking about on that forum. Looks like it must have been a one day deal.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
binary solo said:
^I went to the Dell USA website and the 80G PS3 was on for $399, not the $299 they are talking about on that forum. Looks like it must have been a one day deal.

Starting Price $399
Instant Savings $100
Subtotal $299

i think they will announce a price cut at E3

Now playing: Gta4(ps3)I live in hope that one day cross game voice chat will come to the ps3
kowenicki said:
PS3 price cut debate thread number 6241.

Google:

Web

Results 1 - 10 of about 2,910,000 for playstation 3 price cut 2009. (0.25 seconds)

Personally, I think there will be. Just $50, though. In early October, just to stimulate sales a bit.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Didn't they recently say, basically, no price cut, no new bundles?

See, I want a PS3 now but I take that as a big F you from Sony to me. All they have to do is at least try and tempt or reward me for the possible purchase and they sit there like a brick wall. This is at the core of why the PS3 isn't selling like it could. Also just one more reason I hate the company Sony.

If they haven't announced something by E3 I give up.

But it's alright I'll just take some of that income tax money and stock up on 360 games!

Just buy one. Is it really worth it waiting for a $50 cut in over 5 months time?
(What alot of people expect)