By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ESRB Lists Eternal Sonata on PS3, Again...

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/09/14/esrb-shows-eternal-sonata-on-ps3-again/

Go make yourself some popcorn and watch the madness as Namco Bandai just can't put the information regarding the PS3 version of Eternal Sonata back in the bottle. We've found it strange that Eternal Sonata was completely missing from the ESRB site for a while now, despite the Xbox 360 version being rated T back in April and scheduled to release next week, but the listing magically reappeared today with the PS3 still listed as a platform. Just to be clear, the ESRB lists their information directly from the publisher.

Namco Bandai continues to list Eternal Sonata as strictly for the Xbox 360, but Famitsu reported otherwise and says the PS3 version of Eternal Sonata will be out in Japan next spring. A few days ago even Namco Bandai's own site listed Eternal Sonata for the PS3 before they decided to pull the information hours later. We really have no idea why Namco Bandai is sitting on this info, but the fact that they won't acknowledge it at this point is laughable. Namco Bandai can't seem to craft a proper message on Beautiful Katamari either.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

did this need its own thread? Sheesh....it's time someone (mod) create an official "Eternal Sonata on PS3" thread...sticky....stat!

Well even though, 1up and Famitsu both said Eternal Sonata is coming to PS3, there are people still saying this is BS and lies and a conspiracy or something somehow so I guess it does need its own thread.

It's not listed on ESRB site.

Taken down again? After 2 days of this story. Amazing. What's the point at this point? People here know it's coming and now people in Japan know it's coming (Cause of Famitsu).

Around the Network

joystick also said ff remake was coming]
wooooooooooooooot
i guess joystick is always right!

ok but seriously i think it will but it will lay low for a while....

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

CKMLB....what are you doing? Can't this have been posted in Soriku's thread? It's the same arguments. Just wait and see...and in the meantime, let's all argue in the same spot.

Is there doubt in anyones mind that EternalSonata is NOT coming to PS3.It's way to obvious now.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Its coming, anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.

its coming also to my post above i think it was 1 up who said that soooo no one listen to me!

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.