By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Swine flu now at Level 5.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2403506.ece

THE World Health Organisation tonight raised its pandemic alert for swine flu to the second highest level. The phase 5 alert - the second highest level - means that WHO believes a global outbreak of the disease is imminent and advised that all countries should activate pandemic preparation. WHO chief Margaret Chan said: “It really is all of humanity that is under threat in a pandemic.” Human cases of swine flu have been confirmed in Mexico, the United States, Canada, Britain, Israel, New Zealand and Spain. Mexico and the US have reported deaths.

Around the Network

Damnit, hopefully it didn't put all of its skill points on Strength.

So what can it equip now?

Rath said:
So what can it equip now?

Socketed Dagger

How many XP to level 6?

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Around the Network

*yawns* you what now?

(also the OP links to "the sun", yeah, theres no way im clicking that, i prefer to get my news from good reliable sources)

Professor Layton and the Swine Flu from Level5?

Is it as good as the original?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

SciFiBoy said:
*yawns* you what now?

(also the OP links to "the sun", yeah, theres no way im clicking that, i prefer to get my news from good reliable sources)

How can you complain about a newspaper that has boobies in it?

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

stupid power leveling.