By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just finished no more herpes on my wii

I had bought it when it came out but for some reason only had one shot and put it to one side.  Maybe because I had some 360 games to play or the fact i was really put off by the open world graphics(i liked the fighting sections but the open world looked a bit tatty to me).

After madworld made me switch my wii on for first time in 9 months i decided to play no more heroes again, and suddenly got addicted.  Sure it aint perfect but the madcap story, fun fighting and pick up and play gameplay is making me excited for the sequel.  

Now started Okami and apart from the camera and the poor motion controls its lookin to be a sweet game.

So now my wii love is back what else should i try.  Okami, Endless Ocean, No More Heroes, Mario Galaxy, Zelda, Resi Evil, madworld as exam of my games.

Not Mario kart/ brawl.  sold them as the computer cheats if you arent playing multi player.

disaster day of crisis worth a blast?

Around the Network

I'm assuming the title was a typo. I was expecting some bashing though, but was surprised.

good thing you got rid of the herpes, those things just wont die

Who gave your wii herpes?

Former something....

i love disaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its my favourite Nintendo game up their with metroid prime 3 which you should also get. DoC has tonnes of replayability and a huge variety both bin game play and modes.

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

It's funny because the "P" and "O" keys are so close on the keyboard. Ba ha ha ha.

I didn't understand the thread till about half way through....but yea NMH is a good start

Glad you got the herpes off your Wii.

Job well done!

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?

hey what game is no more herpes

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

That's the best typo I've ever seen in my entire life. Wow. I can't believe we all haven't been intentionally doing that for lulz by now. Now I'm gonna play some No More Herpes while watching Herpes and listening to "Herpes" by David Bowie.