By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Downgrading vgChartz 2.0... vgChartz v1.1 anyone?

Okay, this new theme is bothering a lot of people... so let's downgrade it.

and

Would anyone be interested in a downgraded theme?  So far it's just a work in progress (just 10 minutes of effort), but if there's interest I might see how far I can get.

PS:  View the images to make them bigger (they're scaled down).

Around the Network

I do miss seeing my recent threads on the front page. I think the blue and white scheme could be very doable. I don't know what color orange becomes when inversed, but all we need to do is inverse the top banner, and colorize it so that the "horrizon" looks blue. I'll do it on photoshop now, hold on.

naw..im saying the color should be Royal blue, Silver and Black background..only because it looks like GS too much..and add recent thrdad activity back to front page

For the love of god yes.

Nope, Im happier with this one..although you will make alot of folks happy

Around the Network
Valkyria00 said:
For the love of god yes.

What this gentlemen said.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I got used to the new layout already. ^_^

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Can't post pictures (I think it's a bug, I'm on my mom's computer now. Whenever I click on the video or img thing, all I get is a white page on the small window):

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5527/91669695.jpg

Akvod said:
Can't post pictures (I think it's a bug, I'm on my mom's computer now. Whenever I click on the video or img thing, all I get is a white page on the small window):

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5527/91669695.jpg

The link button is looking for vgchartz.com and you're on www.vgchartz.com.

Go up to your URL and remove the "www." and hit enter.  Then try it.

god yes, this one hurts me eyesez.