By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New User Pics for VGChartz 2.0!

I've seen that a few users have already changed their pics since the induction of VGChartz 2.0 including myself.

My suggestion to users who have had the same pics for weeks, months and even years is to change you profile pic to help celebrate the new changes here on this site. A new pic will help represent change and the future in which VGChartz is moving. Maybe even update your sigs so that they are also fresh and new.

Let us celebrate this change together and help to evovle VGChartz to an even better place for gamers to discuss games and their sales.

VGChartz FTW!

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Around the Network

OK, Im in... I have this avatar for way to looong. But Il still have to find a good replacement :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I didn't change it for 2.0. I changed it just before it changed. So it worked out.

Ummmm. I might do it.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I dunno, I like having a red-eyed Kaz Hirai as my avatar. Maybe if I find a better one.

Around the Network

ill see if I can find a good new Resonance of Fate one

whenever people change their avatars i get confused, and think they are new members. plus i really like this avatar

and who are you(question mark)

Not changing my avatar until September when I have to start hyping Uncharted 2

Done

I already changed mine a couple days ago.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99