By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - In all honesty The Xbox 360 controller is annoying

I've had my 360 for a few weeks now and I've been playing Mass Effect and Lost Odyssey religiously since. However, My experience with these games have been tarnished because of this god-forsaken controller. I don't get how come this thing keeps dying on me when the Battery bar lists it as having 3/4 bars? I'm probably going to have to buy a Play and Charge kit but honestly is my Xbox just fucked and it's lying to me or Did Microsoft make a poor design choice in the controller's Battery life sensor?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

I feel the same way , I cant get used to the 360 controller.. I dont know how the hell people prefer it over every other controller (looks at Twesterm the most)

mM

The 360 has the best battery life. Are you using batteries or rechargeable ones?
http://www.gamepro.com/article/features/159148/which-controller-has-the-best-battery-life/

Hmm...what kind of batteries are you using?

The only time I"ve had that kind of problem is when I sit extremel y far from the 360, and even then its hardly a problem.

What are you looking at, nerd?
Around the Network

I thought this thread would be about the d-pad! I got my 360 back in 2007. I got a play and charge kit for one of my controllers, got a wired controller from gamestop, and one controller uses batteries. The one that uses batteries has only died once, and I was given a warning (swirling lights) from the controller long before it ever died. I don't know what else to say.

Stay way from 15 mins charger.

Besides that, its freaking massive. Makes it hard to hold on to and access everything without stretching out any fingers.

Im using Energizer

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

ShadowSoldier said:
Im using Energizer

Try these two batteries in my profile