By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - To Sony Fanboys

Make up your freakin mind

One Minute you saying how the PS3 is nearly outselling the Half Priced xbox and it will win with sales when it gets a price cut. (Of course they are refering to the crappy cheap arcade model and don't mention the more popular PRO model or the same priced Elite)

Not even a day later in a new thread your talking about how much cheaper the PS3 is because Xbox you need to pay for live, buy recharable battery's, buy the wifi adapter, buy the wireless headset, buy a blue ray player.

Make up your mind, Stop twisting things around to always favor your argument, its annoying and pathetic

Thanks for reading!

EDIT:  I guess xbot already covered this.  This is what he wrote

2) Price Analysis:
Often times articles are about current sales trends. They are usually from NPD or Chart Track. If the PS3 is not first in sales it is because the PS3 has a price disadvantage because it is more expensive than the consoles that Microsoft and Nintendo offer. But if an the article is posted about the PS3 pricing itself, these very same people will claim the PS3 is actually the cheapest out of the three consoles available because of available features. Usually the Sony fanboy will bring up features out of box such as Wii-fi, Bluray...etc. This is a tricky one so be aware.

Around the Network

how about both are true?

Well, when consumers buy a product they always look at the price of the system without looking at the price of accesories, that's why 360 is selling slight better. But if you wanna make 360 have as many featuers as PS3, you're gonna have to pay more.

PullusPardus said:
how about both are true?

The point im making is how the sony fanboy will always contradict himself to make himself look better in an arugment.

Yeah, let's lump every single Ps3 owner on VGChartz into the same groups.

Have you thought that maybe it isn't the same people who say one as the one that say the other? If all the Ps3 owners are in either group 1 or group 2, I'd say they have really made up their "freakin' " minds.

When I write Fact: in one part of the post, and opinion: (or a similar word), it's not because I can then say "my opinion can't be wrong". It is to inform what part is pure facts, and which part I try to draw a conclusion in.

Around the Network

what would you prefer them to say?

£300 PS3 vs £130 360

Or

£300 PS3 including everything

vs

£160 4 years XBL
+
£20 wireless adapter
+
£10 rechargable batteries
+
£130 Xbox

= £20 more than PS3

I know thats what all the fanboys say but what do you want them to say? They have truth to a certain degree. They dont make up that XBL is free or anything. Sony fanboys even admit that Home is a waste of space. It works both ways sometimes you just have to take your xbox hat off.

1 member i wont mention the name, said PS3 hasnt any games just 3 weeks ago.

The entry price is cheaper, but IF you want online and a hard drive it could very well end up more expensive. It's an EXTREMELY simple concept but no, lets fake misunderstandings and make troll threads instead.

FootballFan said:
what would you prefer them to say?

£300 PS3 vs £130 360

Or

£300 PS3 including everything

vs

£160 4 years XBL
+
£20 wireless adapter
+
£10 rechargable batteries
+
£130 Xbox

= £20 more than PS3

I know thats what all the fanboys say but what do you want them to say? They have truth to a certain degree. They dont make up that XBL is free or anything. Sony fanboys even admit that Home is a waste of space. It works both ways sometimes you just have to take your xbox hat off.

1 member i wont mention the name, said PS3 hasnt any games just 3 weeks ago.

I would prefer them to pick one and stick with it. Like i just said xbox is cheaper only when it looks good in an arugment about a ps3 price drop and taking over in sales. (And they always mention how its $200,  Never mention its $300 or $400)

Then when an arugment about which console is better comes up oh god now the ps3 is cheaper cause of the xbox accessroies. 

The fact is twisting it like that over and over to win an arugment is pathetic

The_God_of_War said:

The entry price is cheaper, but IF you want online and a hard drive it could very well end up more expensive. It's an EXTREMELY simple concept but no, lets fake misunderstandings and make troll threads instead.

This

We've gone over this. Read #2.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2046714