By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rocky Balboa vs Little Mac

Rocky Balboa, The Italian Stallion vs Little Mac

Rocky's Trainer Vic:  You're gonna eat lightnin' and you're gonna crap thunder!

Little Mac's Trainer Doc:  Dance like a fly, bite like a mosquito!

Rocky's Theme:

Little Mac's Punch Out Theme:

Who do you think would win?

Around the Network

Rocky's in HD.. I dunno man it's a tough one.

MAC!!!
Nice Avatar WoW

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Rocky from the first movie would never be able to hit little mac..... but Rocky from 2 on would probably win.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Little Mac beat Mike Tyson!

Rocky beat Mr T.

Around the Network

I think Little Mac based on comebacks. Little Mac has had about a dozen comebacks in my game so far, Rocky only had what, five?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Rocky by a KO in 1 round.
Better theme,Stalone,MR T ,Hulk Hogan,Carl Weathers (NFL HOFer) as Apollo Creed,Burgess Merideth as Mickey (also played Penguin in the 60's Batman series) Draco,Eye of the Tiger song etc etc could go on.

As much as I love Punch-Out, Rocky all they way. Nothing is inspiring as watching Rocky 1; there's no more iconic (fictional) athlete, let alone boxer.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

C'mon. Rocky Balboa all the way.

He defeated not only Apollo Creed (the greatest boxer of all time) but also Clubber Lang and Ivan Drago.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

They're pretty much the same guy. I say they each throw an epic punch at the same time and knock eachother out. Draw.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video