By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - WAAAAAAY TOO MANY ADS! WTF?!

Ok guys, you're going to kill this site.  Litterally.  If I have to view and skip an ad for every single link I click on, this site fails and I'm going to stop coming.

I'm sorry to sound so upset, but I am.  I don't mind ads.  I understand you need them to keep this site afloat..but you've gone way overboard.  Every single link I click on interupts my browsing to show me an ad, to which I have to skip.  That destroys the fun of browsing a web site.  This seriously needs to be fixed. 

Around the Network

I don't even notice them ... they're arn't that many!

what is annoying is some of these ads have videos with sounds that are loud as hell.
but hopefuly those ads are only in my region so.... yeah you guys are lucky.

I am getting a redirect-ad every time I load a page. I hope this is just a glitch.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

I had it just let the countdown go and it leaves forever...well that's what happened for me..

Former something....

Around the Network

I get them too. Hopefully I won't get too annoyed by them.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

I use the incredible Google Chrome and I get no pop-ups. The ads in the site itself are the only ones I see.

what is this "ad" you are talking about?