By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Fellowship of the Chartz (the VGC E3 2009 team)

This is the true story... of nine gamers... picked to live in a hotel...work together and have their lives blogged... to find out what happens... when gamers stop being polite... and start getting real...E3 2009.

To be continued...

Who can name all 9 of us?  (Click on the pic to see a much larger version with more detail.)

If you give up and want to see who we are, highlight this... Evan, Gabriel, Mike, Keith, Jacob, Brett, Nick, Brian, Daniel

Around the Network

Oh god you're an ugly bunch. Can you please put paper bags on your heads with pictures of your avatars on them? It'll make things easier.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

i can only name 3

dunno, elgefe, nfi, no clue, source, ioi, dunno the rest!

haha thats gotta be easy to top :P hell im probably wrong in my guesses anyway!

our own rendition of the last supper

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Brings back memories of when I used to sit at the dork table. u_u

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

What were you guys doing where you decided 1 AM was the best chance for you to get posts in? Did you order a buffet of cheap prostitutes first? Yeah that must have been it. Elgefe I bet you made her wear your mask also you sick, sick man.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

the e3 team !

Check out my game about moles ^

Awesome :D I can only name TheSource and ioi though.

well, would be nice to have a photo + loggin to be able to put name on them

I only recognize 2, TheSource and ioi

Time to Work !

ok everyone...get back to work. We've got to go to see the Nintendo and Sony conferences (and play a few unreleased games), so we expect a full breakdown of who's who by the time we get back.

By the way, that dinner was amazing. We ate at a place called Bottega Louie's or Louie Bottega's and they've got the best lasagna I've ever tasted. Also we got to hear not one, but two servers drop trays of wine on the floor of this echo chamber of a restaurant. Good times.