By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MUST SEE Long Forza 3 Gameplay videos!!!!!! WOW!

The environments are astonishing. F3 is graphically insane. The detail is 2nd to none. Pure win. The engine noises are also so good. Best Ive heard for a racer.

Around the Network

Dude I've never wanted a racing simulation so much in my life! F'n beautiful!

That mountain track looks fantastic.

WOW!

AMAZING! OMGOMGOMGOMG!

Wow Selnor, doing your best to try and say the game is better than TG5 without actually directly saying it.

But then again, what do we expect from a 360 fanboy?

Around the Network

I must say GT5 looks better than it from trailer FACT

but Forza Gameplay PWNS GT Gameplay FACT!

Killzowned said:
Wow Selnor, doing your best to try and say the game is better than TG5 without actually directly saying it.

LOL. Forza 3 does look better in my and many others opinion. It certainly destroys GT5P.

But needless to say GT5 and Forza 3 are close in graphics. But it's the environments that hand it to Forza 3. They are amazing.

@selnor

stop vapourizing your credibility by saying things like it DESTROYS GT5:P

it looks better than GT5:P....but is nowhere near destroying it

calm a bit on the excitement, remember leo-j's thread yesterday, we don't want a repeat

selnor said:
Killzowned said:

LOL. Forza 3 does look better in my and many others opinion. It certainly destroys GT5P.

But needless to say GT5 and Forza 3 are close in graphics. But it's the environments that hand it to Forza 3. They are amazing.

I'll say it again. GT5:P will be almost 2 years old by the time Forza 3 comes out. It really should look better. Destroys is to strong a word.

I don't know how you can say GT5 and F3 are close in graphics when all we have seen from GT5 is a trailer, must likely from Replay mode.

Killzowned said: