By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony wins E3: Gametrailers Confirms it

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/episode-60-invisible-walls/51228

They were RAVING. The only one who had anything against it was Marus(TOTAL XBOT)

They had so much content it was sick.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Around the Network

I love Invisible Walls. But as far as Sony winning E3, does it really matter?

Xbox fans will say MS won, Nintendo fans will say Nintendo won. Still, it was an awesome E3 all around.

It was clear Sony won e3. its just a shame a lot of it got leaked by untrustworthy betrayeing fucking workers who need to get the sack

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

actually, us non-sony fanboys might say something like "GAMETRAILERS SO BIASED. GIANT PICTURE OF FF13 POSTED EVERYWHERE BLAH BLAH BLAH".

at least it appears that no one lost E3, by this time last year everyone was saying that no one won, now everyone think that thier favorite company won so this was a great E3.

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Around the Network

How many votes does each MS, Ninty and Sony have now voting FOR them that they won E3.

From gaming sites, obviously.

Next year, they should be giving out points during the entire event. Exclusives gives 5 points, entirely new announcements gives 3 points, new hardware gives 10 points, mistakes during presentation gives -5 points per mistake, and naked women on stage gives +20 points per woman.

Than we wouldn't need all this senseless discussion about who won E3.

I was generally unimpressed by this years even btw. Until I saw Scribblenauts. Scribblenauts won E3.

This is invisible text!

Honestly, that doesn't confirm anything, it's just some guys' opinions.

I personally do think that Sony had the best showing at E3, but it doesn't really matter as long as I'm satisfied with what my consoles have to offer, I'm not going to complain.

Bragging about how some company ''won'' E3 is pretty much retarded fanboy wars.

Killergran said:
Next year, they should be giving out points during the entire event. Exclusives gives 5 points, entirely new announcements gives 3 points, new hardware gives 10 points, mistakes during presentation gives -5 points per mistake, and naked women on stage gives +20 points per woman.

Than we wouldn't need all this senseless discussion about who won E3.

I was generally unimpressed by this years even btw. Until I saw Scribblenauts. Scribblenauts won E3.

Nintendo lost then because I'm giving a -50 for every 5mins that Cammie was on stage

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

I thought Gametrailers were heavily favoring 360.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2