By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New KZ2 maps today We invite you to play !

So thers 2 new kz2 maps coming out today. Because of this. The VGCHARTZ Killzone 2 clan invites you to play with those of us getting it. Tonight !

Anyone who is up for it should reply to this thread ! tell us you wanna play. Well be making a vgchartz official server and make sure all who signs up are able to join.

We hope many of you will be joining us. You can expect games to start taking place around 9-10.00 gmt+1 (or 21-22 for us with the 24 hour clocks :p

If the people also has the last mappack well circle all the 4 maps that has come since launch.

Trailer for the new map pack:

Trailer for the old map pack:

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

god another map pack...damn i spend $5 on steel and titanium....how much is the new one??

I'll be there!

PSN: Bokal

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

I'll buy them tonight. But I don't think I can login anytime before 1 AM (Gmt +1) Do you think the servers will be still around then?

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

I also noticed that nobody seems to be playing the Wasteland bullet level. The Vekta Cruiser rocks though!

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

Around the Network

Hmm i won't promise. I'll set it up and people will just have to keep it going. I will make it public though :p

I will be there.

Alright. I should be hosting within 20 minutes. I'll add whos interested to my psn and tell people its up. Itll circulate both map packs. How long it lasts depends on the people joining.

Wen I get home from work, I'm so there!

Sadly, that won't be for seven hours. =/

Beachhead was by far my favorite map from the first game. I can't wait to see what they've done with it!

I don't think so sorry :P But we can start with the brand new maps only and go with all 4 depending on how many joins afterwards.
What's your psn ?