By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - FORZA 3 : Screenshot update. HOLY CR*P!

Here they are. And pure wow. I firmly believe that Forza 3 will win Best graphics across the board with media for 2009. Look at this first pic. The scenery is so detailed. Oh my God at the foliage.

Around the Network

No offense, but I don't see that "foliage" you're talking about. It's all blurry, and it looks like the cars are floating. o_O

I will wait to see this game on my HDTV, because on screens it looks meh.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I'm not a fan of these types of cars nor do i really like racing in them...But they do look almost like real life though!!

SHMUPGurus said:
No offense, but I don't see that "foliage" you're talking about. It's all blurry, and it looks like the cars are floating. o_O

Post of the year. You are serious aren't you. Well each to there own. I wont derail this thread. Enough of Forza 3 threads have been derailed to fanboy wars. So lets let those of us interested in Kick arse raphics and awesome cars rock it out.

I've seen better Forza screenshots.................WAY better

^_^

Around the Network

some look like WOW real life, others... meh

You've made two other thread with FORZA 3 screenshots, stop making new threads about it, use existing ones.

These aint as good as the others

selnor said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Post of the year. You are serious aren't you. Well each to there own. I wont derail this thread. Enough of Forza 3 threads have been derailed to fanboy wars. So lets let those of us interested in Kick arse raphics and awesome cars rock it out.

Seriously, you think I care about that GT5 vs Forza 3 crap? I'm just replying as a graphics enthusiast here. The models do look great, and I think you noticed that I didn't say a thing about them (other than they seem to be floating on those screenshots for some reason).

This is as good as the Need for Speed: Shift screens we've seen before though... I mean, clean your glasses or something: there are better screenshots to promote this game. These ones aren't that good.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

In all honesty, the game looks great, but I could care less for it... because I have literally managed to lose all respect for the people developing the game lol