By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Left 4 Dead 2 not on PS3

"The EA website for Left 4 Dead 2 was updated and PS3 is no where under platforms."

Source: http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-349300.aspx

EA was just kidding.

Around the Network

So? What a dumb joke. It's best on PC.

DAMN, what will we play later on this year?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Snesboy said:
So? What a dumb joke. It's best on PC.

Yeah, all the ps3 owners have a perfect PC, so they can play Alan Wake and Left 4 Dead 2 (with better graphics).

LOL? funney kent EA is....

Around the Network

Not that I would want to buy this on consoles anyway, but doesn't this just show that it wasn't intended to be announced today whether it exists or not.

Oh noez!!!

[meh...]

4 ≈ One

Is this really surprise?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

figures. M$ stated it was an exclusive game and Valve said they will not be releasing games on the PS3. Anyone with any common sense should have realised this was a mistake

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Valve is PC first, so i'm following that (i always do since Half-Life)...