By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Request Cheats/FAQs updates

yay for ulterior motives Sounds good to me, now all I need is to be able to edit my entries (most notably, walkthroughs and guides)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Hmm I was able to change it to never and able to change it back...

Former something....

Thanks.

I don't know how to make rct happy

TalonMan said:
dsister44 said:
Thanks.

I don't know how to make rct happy

Well, now you do. He's looking for 'cheat codes' and/or 'unlockables' - click either of those links in the queue and it'll take you to the form you need to fill out...    ...convenient, eh?  :)

I m

yes, very. I just can't find what he wants. 

Has anyone brought this up? I can see this being impossible to do, but....
Can you make it where if you request a game cheat, only the people that say they own the game will recieve the update?

Around the Network
TalonMan said:
RCTjunkie said:
Can you make it where if you request a game cheat, only the people that say they own the game will recieve the update?

Not sure I understand what you're asking - are you talking about filtering out requests based on owning the game? That's #2 on my list of updates in the OP...    ...or, are you asking something else???

Percisely. Like if someone requested cheats for Halo 3, only the people who put "I own this game" will recieve the request, no one else will know.

If it's possible, that's cool.

TalonMan said:
RCTjunkie said:
TalonMan said:
RCTjunkie said:

Not sure I understand what you're asking - are you talking about filtering out requests based on owning the game? That's #2 on my list of updates in the OP...    ...or, are you asking something else???

Percisely. Like if someone requested cheats for Halo 3, only the people who put "I own this game" will recieve the request, no one else will know.

If it's possible, that's cool.

Erm, again - that's #2 in my original post. Scroll up and read it, dammit!!!!   ;)

Edit: Oh wait, you're talking about the other way - like YOU only want OWNERS to see the request...   ...I dunno, not sure about that one.

*Reads #2

I fail....

thanks for that update

Romance is like playing Mastermind except the girl never tells you which pegs you got right. - Seanbaby

We DB admins always get the short end of the stick

Also, I like the ioi 2 request and it's funny, but I want someone to fulfill it ASAP so it can get out of the queue

Good updates, thanks Talonman!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089