By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PS3 Tales of Vesperia Trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They show the new Mystic Artes in this trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mIctzEkl6Q

Estelle and Rita's new Mystic Arte looks BADASS.

Around the Network

still not english =[

English-shminglish. Many Tales are exclusive to Japan anyway, so I stopped hoping for an English ToV knowing that I'd still end up learning at least some Japanese if I wanna play all Tales... (although, I'd like an English ToV a lot )...

It's a nice trailer, but not much new in there, it seems.

W-A-N-T lol

looks great

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

Has there ever been a confirmation of this coming West? Or should I just get the 360 version?

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

No confirmations yet.

Rita has INDIGNATON.

Her new mystic arte is Indignation! SWEET! It looks AMAZING.

This youtube link showcases all the indignation spells of the tales games prior. Indignation started off as the very first spell players seen in tales of phantasia. First being shown in the introduction as a finishing move against Dhaos. It later was used in other games but didn't get status as a Mystic Arte untill Genus used Indignation Judgement in Tales of Symphonia, PS2. After that, in Tales of Abyss it was again used as a Mystic Arte. Now rita joins the spellcaster ranks of those who can cast this mighty spell. As seen in that trailer, at about 1:09.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

Yeah, finally Rita has Indignation!

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

oh man, cant wait

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)