By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii Weekly Sales - How Long Before You Consider Ninty In Trouble?!!

How low do weekly sales need to hit before you would consider Nintendo to be in trouble?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

gebx will not be amused!

Anyway, anything under 200k.

When a console beats then 3 weeks in a row.

@carl

personally, there was no need to make a 360 one

ye snooze ye loose

imo under 189K

I think around 2011 Nintendo Wii will be in trouble, trouble of being replaced by Wii 2.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network

When the other consoles get more sales than it

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

I;m talking about a cut off point guys

BEcause 360 has done better than wii in UK for the past months....so their already in trouble there?

I'll consider Nintendo in trouble if they get serious about stimulating demand (price cut or new SKUs) and end up failing to stimulate demand.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

They won't be in trouble until the Wii sell less per month then what PS3 or 360 sells.

Not even that will put them in trouble, not until it have been outsold in total sales.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

They make money off every console made, so I would say it is never in trouble.