By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 250gb Slim & Uncharted 2 bundle

250GB PlayStation 3 slim Uncharted 2 bundle leaked

Well, what do we have here? No sooner do we get a 250GB Xbox 360 on the horizon does this image land in our tip box, showing a PlayStation 3 slim bundle for Uncharted 2 that just so happens to have that 250GB hard drive we spotted in the FCC last month. We've been able to independently confirm that it's legit, but beyond that we've got no clue when it'll be announced or any price / release date information. We wouldn't be surprised to see this hit stores in mid-October alongside Uncharted 2, but that's just a guess on our part. With any luck, SCE exec Kaz Hirai will be shedding some light at his Tokyo Game Show keynote next week -- c'mon Sony, don't keep us in the dark too long.

http://www.engadget.com/2009/09/16/2...bundle-leaked/

Cool bundle. Will almost defs be 339.99 euros (so maybe £279.99?).

Around the Network

This has always been Sony's problem. Fighting a Modern Warfare 2 bundle with an Uncharted 2 bundle is going to leave Sony with bruised and beaten.

I agree with Montana, UNLESS they release a Gran turismo 5 bundle

mM

i what it!!

MontanaHatchet said:
This has always been Sony's problem. Fighting a Modern Warfare 2 bundle with an Uncharted 2 bundle is going to leave Sony with bruised and beaten.

Depends, maybe this is good for those looking for a new PS3?...pick up this Uncharted 2 PS3 bundle up and a copy of Modern Warfare 2 for PS3 and the fight resolved itself.

Around the Network

a GT5 bundle is DEFINETELY coming

Didn't we see some proof of it?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

MontanaHatchet said:

Yeah, and I have a bad feeling Microsoft have secured some sort of bundle exclusivity.

Modern Warfare 2 wasn't on the jeuxvideo list of 7 bundles leaked a couple of weeks ago.

I mean, there's talk of it ("Sony quiet on PS3 MW2 bundle"), which always fuels the rumour mill, but I'm feeling pessimistic about the chances of it.

Edit: @ Darth, see my jeuxvideo link. ;)

Well either way to new ps3 adopters this is a great value.

they need a MWF2 bundle, and a white ps3 AC2 BUNDLE all 250gb for $399

mM
V-r0cK said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Depends, maybe this is good for those looking for a new PS3?...pick up this Uncharted 2 PS3 bundle up and a copy of Modern Warfare 2 for PS3 and the fight resolved itself.

Exactly. Montana, while I agree MW2 has much higher demand, Sony is trying to counter with an exclusive.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees