By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Katamari On Project Natal(Not So Fun?)

here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR5JKV7ariM&feature=player_embedded

http://www.gamertagradio.com/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?p=72618

do you think it's fun?I honestly don't think it's either accurate or fun.

Around the Network

How can you possibly tell from that whether it's accurate or not? Have every played Katamari? It's not exactly about precision controls.

And again, when has WATCHING someone play a video game been fun? Do you watch someone moving the thumbsticks and go "Oh! That looks exciting! Look at those thumbs go!!"

daroamer said:
How can you possibly tell from that whether it's accurate or not? Have every played Katamari? It's not exactly about precision controls.

And again, when has WATCHING someone play a video game been fun? Do you watch someone moving the thumbsticks and go "Oh! That looks exciting! Look at those thumbs go!!"

LOL. /Thread

^ /thread

Damn i wait 1 min to reply and someone got in the /thread already lol

Around the Network

no let's begin the thread :(

LOL. Another Natal thread. Maybe someone should sticky an official Natal thread.

is it still called "Project" natal? or are they going to just name it natal ?
Microsoft is so lazy on naming stuff. the NXE (New Xbox Experience) is still NXE even though its old.

Awwwh nobody is agreeing with you!

Looks great btw.

daroamer said:

LMFAO... "look at those thumbs go!!'

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o