By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Project Natal and Japanese Developers.

Like I have said in the past Project Natal will be huge not just in America and Europe, but in Japan as well. Project Natal will help Xbox 360 sell millions in Japan. I think Project Natal will sell like crazy all over the world upon release and well after its release. Where the developers are, so will the games. Project Natal have developers more excited than the Wii ever did, they are also more excited over Project Natal more than Sony's Motion Controller. Here is what they had to say, it's very interesting what they had to say, you will be suprised, enjoy.

Yozo Sakagami, Namco Bandai

Keiji Inafune, Capcom

Keisuke Kikuchi, Tecmo

Kenichiro Imaizumi, Konami

Kenichiro Nagoshi, Sega

Masanori Takeuchi, FromSoftware

Naoki Maeda, Konami

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Around the Network

Count on the SEGA guy to have to best style..LOL

Here Jeronimo66 goes again making topics that are usless because theyve already been posted a million times. Sure you think it will do well but thats your opinion.

And id rather a controller like Sonys wand then somethin like Natal.

Harkins17 said:
Here Jeronimo66 goes again making topics that are usless because theyve already been posted a million times. Sure you think it will do well but thats your opinion.

I haven't seen many people making threads or talking about what Project Natal will do for Xbox 360 in Japan, for your information Sir.

"Project Natal will help Xbox 360 sell millions in Japan."

Lol no. It will certainly be an interesting peripheral (and a potentially successful one), but I think you and a lot of other people are setting yourselves up for disappointment.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:

Lol no. It will certainly be an interesting peripheral (and a potentially successful one), but I think you and a lot of other people are setting yourselves up for disappointment.

I am in the same boat as you.

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

Harkins17 said:

What? How would you know? You have 13 posts.

All I saw was From Software

I have loved every games they have released this gen.

Though I seriously doubt that it will help it sell millions in Japan. Unless there is some kind of AO rated sex game...

MontanaHatchet said:

So you guys are telling me Xbox 360 can't sell 5-6 million maybe more in the next 2 - 3 years in Japan.

Jeronimo66 said:
So you guys are telling me Xbox 360 can't sell 5-6 million maybe more in the next 2 - 3 years.

It could.

I just highly doubt that Natal will sell millions in Japan