By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Okami Wii confirmed! early 08

I know we all knew it was coming but it's been officially confirmed now!

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=85578

apoligies if this has been posted!

no price details yet

Around the Network

If Okami sells a million on the Wii, I will be, to quote Hus, "kising nin buttox lol".

yeah another great game added to the library of the wii

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

i missed it on the ps2 hopefully it will be to the great level of resident evil 4 (and cheap :D)

YESSSSS!!!! WII THE BEST CONSOLE!!!! Run to Montains Xbox and PS3 fanboys OKAMI IS COMING TO WII!!!

Around the Network

OMG this is awesome! The whole time I was playin it on PS2 I was thinking about cool it would be on the Wii too. This is great news!

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

cloud_IX said:
i missed it on the ps2 hopefully it will be to the great level of resident evil 4 (and cheap :D)

*Shudder*

Good news!   Unless Capcom screws it up somehow, I will be getting this day one.

Well, good news for Wii owners. Porting it seems a logical choice from Capcom, this game really fits Wii well, both in visual style and game play elements. Although the last part is an assumption, considering I never played the original on PS2.

I consider this less of a port, and more of a second chance for such a great title.

I bet Ubisoft could publish Beyond Good & Evil on the Wii and the majority of people would think it is a new IP from them.

I missed this on PS2 also (b/c it was broken at the time), so I probably will pick this one up on the wii.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |