By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Fans/Ps3 owners its time to celebrate.

This thread has been made by a ps3/360 and Wii owner. There will be no bias present in this thread, that i can guarantee. With all the fighting that has been going on between Forza 3 and Gran Turismo 5 fans add to that the anticipation of the critically acclaimed Ps3 exclusive Uncharted 2 ps3 owners have been eluded to fact that their console is home to the greatest and most diverse library of this generation. YES! you heard me the ps3 has indeed the greatest library now you might argue that the Xbox 360 has more games on the metacritic rankings and that is because of not only its year head start but also the sheer gap in multiplatforms e.g. Cod2, Saints Row etc.

When the ps3 launched we were attacked day and night for not having a sufficient library, the ps3 was too hard to develop for, multiplats were always inferior but that was than. Things have changed since those days. From 2008 onwards the ps3 has produced quite frankly only possible on the ps3 with gameplay/visuals that will leave speechless so much so I had to move my pc upstairs I fear it would not survive the graphics of Killzone 2.

Say all you want about the ps3 or its dedicated, calm, passionate, respectful fans. The ps3 is indeed home to the greatest library this generation will ever see and that is not even up for debate. But feel free to make your case...

The ps3 not only has the most diverse library of this generation, it has the highest ranked HD exclusive game which is Littlebigplanet at this moment in time that title is held by Uncharted but title is sure to stay within the ps3 realm.

Why the ps3 has the greatest library my friends and fellow gamers.

Uncharted series, what is there to say? Best graphics seen in gaming with Uncharted 2 currently the highest exlusive of this generation. Case closed!

Ratchet and clank series. The game that boast pixar quality graphics with gameplay to match. This franchise one of the best period!

Both games are hailed by our rpg historians as the greatest jrpg/rpg? of all time. Exclusive to the ps3 baby!

Metal gear solid 4, probably the greatest game mankind will ever see. R.I.P SNAKE.

Probably the most innovate platformer along with super mario galaxy this generation will ever see. Thank you kesuke Miyagi

The resistance franchise, a truly wonderful fps experience that any gamer can hope for.

Killzone 2 containing the best graphics seen in a FPS, including a complete package on/offline. Guerilla games truly why the ps3 is a force to be reckoned with!

What a game my friends. One of the surprise of 09. truly spectacular game.

Exclusive in japan requested By Dartdevidemon!

Games that will put the ps3 library in the stratosphere!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=19171

If you look at the metacritic top 20 games for each console, the ps3 boasts 7 exclusives while the 360 boast 5 despite being a year ahead in production.

In 2009 alone the ps3 has had more exclusives score 85+ more than any other console.

We ps3 owners faced hardship when we first purchased the console, but those hard days were worth it. Because the ps3 is home to not only the greatest but the most diverse library of this generation and will only continue. Many of you may not agree but remain releastic.

Im going to crack open a nice can of Mountain Dew and celebrate. Cheers to you all

The ps3 does everything + home to greatest library

Drink up my fellow Sony Fans/Supporters. The best is yet to come!

Megaman.2.

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network

Does this really need a thread?

I mean, really?

Glad to see the PS3 gaining some positive feedback in the gaming industry now. I mean seriously my PS3 hasn't been on in months but I recently started to pick up PS3 games just because games are now beginning to release on the PS3 rather than being delayed all the darn time

Well said Megaman.

Informative and entertaining as always.

snyperdud said:
Does this really need a thread?

I mean, really?

its time to celebrate my friend.

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network

That Jak box looks fake.

WHERE THE HELL IS FINAL FANTASY XIII.......in our hearts is STILL PS3 only!

thread fails!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

"Metal gear solid 4, probably the greatest game mankind will ever see. R.I.P SNAKE."
Ah thanks for ruining the end for me!
Lol nice thread megaman, glad to see you back!

I don't even think they announced a PS3 version of Jak and Daxter yet. Have they?

xlost8 said:
I don't even think they announced a PS3 version of Jak and Daxter yet. Have they?

Its coming my friend probably 2010 or Q1 2011.

</embed>