By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - We Need BengaBenga Back Please!

BengaBenga sudden absence has left a huge hole in VGchartz, he was the greatest RPG historian this site had ever seen. He towered of the Nintendo Forums like nobody before, the Nintendo section of the forums is hurting they havent seen the appearance of the roaring lion since June 14th.

He was the one you went to if you needed advice regarding RPG's, JRPG's and WRPG'S. Now there is nobody left to go to for advice, he was the most experienced RPG gamer since Miyamoto. His absence is hurting the community, I urge the staff of VGC to do whatever is necessary to get BengaBenga to return to the site. RPG discussions have gone down by 40% and Atlus has refused to release Demon's Souls to Europe until BengaBenga is back.

I hope in time the greatest moderator since Montanahatchet will make his return, we cant have Iconic members like that leaving! Who's next? Amp316? Kirby007? Montanahatchet? Twesterm? Skeeuk? Cougarman? Michael-Moore? We need to look after our community.

BengaBenga is the reason why I started playing RPG games. We need the ambassador of RPG games back!

For the time being I will try and continue the legacy of BengaBenga. Thank you to the community.

- RPG Historian!

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network

Wait, so who have you been so far?

I'm losing track, but thank you for making the originals seem so great.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Yes, he was by FAR one of the best users. I hope he comes back eventually, or even better soon.

Yes. I also miss Benga Benga.

To answer your question, I'll be next. I am one of the most underappreciated people on this site. Me and Michael-Moore.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:

To answer your question, I'll be next. I am one of the most underappreciated people on this site. Me and Michael-Moore.

I don't know why, but I have no feeling of appreciation for you.

But my apathetic view of you is slowly turning into irrational loathing. I don't know why though...

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

The lion has been poached! I do enjoy his hide in my living quarters. He looks so proud! :)

(pets stuffed benga)

I'm sure there's nothing we can do... if he has free time, he'll post. If he's busy, then he should prioritize whatever's keeping him busy in the real world.

I don't really see what the point of this thread is... it's not contributing anything substantial.

Quit stealing people's avatars! You make me confused...
Also won't he be back?

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

amp316 said:

Indeed james you and Michael are very underappreciated!

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

dtewi said:
amp316 said:

I don't know why, but I have no feeling of appreciation for you.

But my apathetic view of you is slowly turning into irrational loathing. I don't know why though...

So are you this big of a jerk outside of VGChartz? 

If so, I hope that some stuffs you in a garbage can.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger