By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Whats going on?

I was reading a couple of posts and I noticed 4 people banned that had a high number of posts.  The posts that I saw looked ok.  Hope everything is ok.... Don't kill the community because as far as video games go this is a good one. (- leoj)

Around the Network

Oh god, another ban/mod thread.

Seriously, the mods are not on some crazy ban streak, trust our judgment. If we ever want to get anywhere as a site, we have to get rid of the bullshitting. Or, I would call it, "the cleansing".

Whatever floats your boat.

All i know is that we have good mods here, you should see the shit whats on going at GT forums

My god, and i thought we had some bad fanboys.

Read some posts on from here

http://forums.gametrailers.com/showthread.php?t=206595&page=7

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

personally I don't really care, but wasn't one of the reasons for a ban "Raikkonen deserved to lose"? I mean it would seem that the "reason for ban" tag in the profile is there to allay these kinds of fears and prevent these topics, but if the reasons are just bizarre and cryptic it's going to have the opposite effect.

Again I'm not saying there wasn't a reason to ban them, I don't know the circumstances, but the odd reason listed would seem to be rather counter productive.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=8957&start=0#end

Ioi is a bit drunk and banning us a wee bit randomly, not going to do anymore posting on this account just thought I would explain.

Rath.

Around the Network

nevermind go ioi!

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Better not let ioi see your sockpuppet rath. It can extend your ban I think.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

That's why I love ioi!

But seriously, can I unban some of those people? If I couldn't be on this site, for only a day, I'd be miserable. 

ioi said:
I'm just messing guys. It's a one day ban, nobody deserves it and they will be back tomorrow. Don't worry

Are these the "xxx deserved to lose" reasons?  Was wondering what was going on too.

@MontanaHatchet,

Trust is something earned, I have respect for ioi, most of the older mods, and the site and so I will keep my opinions to private communications as much as possible, but until a given moderator earns trust and respect nobody here should be offering it up for no reason other than to please you.  

And while I agree these threads are getting old, I must admit I too was wondering what was going on with some of the ban reasons being "xxx deserved to lose."  Hopefully you can see how that would seem odd to folks.

PS - I don't have a major problem with any of the new mods, there have been some questionable things no doubt, but this is no different than it would be with any new mod.  It takes time to learn the bounds and settle in.

To Each Man, Responsibility

Hahaha, I guess we just need to lighten up a bit. Just ioi messin around.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.