By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A Superior Gaming Setup

Well, here is my gaming set up. i couldn't get the whole thing in one shot, but here is the best i could do with capturing it.(i also have an atari 2600 under the TV)

and here are the shelves that hold all my last and current gen games.You should be able to see what the games are, besides the sony games. you can just check my collection in my profile for that if you want.

I keep my current gen consoles above my TV.

I keep my last gen consoles below the TV.

Here is my PS1 and my N64

This is my NES shelf. I built this thing myself to accomodate 41 NES games in the box with instruction manual. (My NES is at another house right now at the moment. it is a top loader)

Here is my SNES shelf. I built this one as well, and it is supposed to accomodate (i think) 65 SNES games in the box. All the Maddens are not going to be a part of the final product, they are just there for now. I also need to find a real box for Secret of Mana. Basically, this collection still needs some work. I am going to take out a few more games.

Here is my N64 collection. I think this space holds around 35-40 games in the box. (no i didnt build this one =/)

And here is where I keep all my loose nes cartridges. This spot should hold around 60 games.

Well, that's my gaming set up. There are still things that need a lot of work. One of the big things that I want to do that isn't represented yet is the PlayStation. I want a huge CD tower next to my NES and SNES shelf that are just full of PS1 games. I haven't gotten around to that. I also want to put a Sega Saturn next to my PS1 and N64 so I can have the 5th gen fully represented. I will be keeping my Saturn games under my N64 games, and I will move my loose NES games one shelf below.

That is pretty much all I can think of for now. I am also open to suggestions.

Around the Network

Thats a set up.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

That is a mighty fine setup, eventually I will invest in the boxes and manuals (Mainly boxes) of my old games. Right now I'm still just trying to add to the collection. That is a lot of money sitting on those shelves. Lock your door :P

AdventWolf said:
That is a mighty fine setup, eventually I will invest in the boxes and manuals (Mainly boxes) of my old games. Right now I'm still just trying to add to the collection. That is a lot of money sitting on those shelves. Lock your door :P

dont worry, i do.

one of my 'friends' actually stole 3 of my games.. good thing it was only three, im making sure nothing ever gets stolen again.

they were lost oddyssey, halo 3, and MGS 4.

Man that would piss me off, how did you react?

Around the Network

Can you adopt me?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Bit of an arrogant title, no?

I think your collection of old games is sweet, but aesthetically Munkeh's looks better to me.

AdventWolf said:
Man that would piss me off, how did you react?

well at first i was really really pissed off. this guy has stolen from me before (i bought my mom a ds game and he stole it out of my car and confessed to it later), so i confronted him about it, and he gave me $60 dollars in 'good faith.' because the combined cost of halo 3 and lost oddyssey are 60 at GameStop, it wasn't until later that i realized MGS4 is missing, and i suspect he picked it up at the same time the other two were gone.

ugh.. i just dont know what to do sometimes.

also, that is why you see the two wii games on the 360 shelf. i was so excited that one of my consoles had games reaching from one side of the shelf to the other, then a couple days later, he steals those two games. i was like, my god im back to where i was, so i put the two wii games there, because i still can't let go of the fact that it is supposed to be all the way to the end.

Akvod said:

I think your collection of old games is sweet, but aesthetically Munkeh's looks better to me.

lol, ok, in what way?

Akvod said:

Munkeh approves of this post!

EDIT: pics are loading now, so no problems