By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ubisoft Signs Deal with Sony for exclusive AC2 ad Campaign

Ubisoft’s revealed in a financial call to investors that the company has signed a deal with Sony to do an exclusive advertising campaign for Assassin’s Creed II, related to the PlayStation 3 version of the game.

Ubisoft CEO Yves Guilemot claims the campaign will see more activity “than would have been possible otherwise.”

We have s far seen only one instance of the ad campaign at work in Europe. A teaser ad which aired a couple of weeks back on UK TV, with the PS3 branding, on UK television channel, Five.

Game is out on November 20th for the PS3, as well as the Xbox 360.

http://goonlinegames.net/2009/11/05/ubisoft-signs-deal-with-sony-for-exclusive-ac2-ad-campaign/

Good for Sony!

Around the Network

And people say Microsoft is the only one who does things like this.

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M

Zomb1337 said:
And people say Microsoft is the only one who does things like this.

well those people were wrong, good campaigning, if this works well the ps3 version might just have longer legs than thwe 360 version

finally sony. It took you a while but you are finally getting a clue about marketing.

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

what a waste of money. the first AC was crap imo.

Around the Network

^agreed

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

Good. Might create a small bump.

Do I live in some messed up world? When Sony doesn't advertise I only see their ads, and when they do I only se Microsoft ads...

Former something....

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Assassin's Creed was NOT a crap game.

Smashed said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Assassin's Creed was NOT a crap game.

It was, in my opinion, the battle system was slugish and uncool. the story was confusing and the graphics weren't all that.