By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - INFAMOUS is from November 11 Platinum!

INFAMOUS one of the best PlayStation 3 exclusives this year, will soon receive a rerelease, but with a much nicer price tag.

The prices of the games from the first party stole from Sony are usually very expensive.

But fortunately there is the Platinum series, and soon INFAMOUS one of the games there will also belong.

The game will be in the UK for less than (converted) € 20 sold.In the Netherlands we usually think of € 25 / € 30. 

For that price is certainly an attractive game INFAMOUS!

Would you import the game from the UK? This can [LINK]!

source: http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.ps3hype.nl/nieuws/4589&sl=nl&tl=en&history_state0=&swap=1

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Is there are a list of all PS games that are platinum/greatest hits somewhere and also upcoming platinum/greatest hits

Good game/awful cover(platinum cover blows in design)

@Zargeras

I think its ur punishment for waiting for the cheap platinum

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

oouuu....tempting tempting, tempting. If it's less than £20 at GAME then consider me sold.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Aw i'd really like this game to go Greatest Hits in NA but i think Sony's going to pull another Uncharted 1 on this game.

And seems Heavenly Sword will never be a Greatest Hits, PS3 record for being the oldest game to not drop their price.

Around the Network

I hate the Platinum cover, does anyone has any idea about when it will get GH in the US?

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Great game. Hoping theres a sequel in the pipeline

Ynwa.

Zargeras said:
Is there are a list of all PS games that are platinum/greatest hits somewhere and also upcoming platinum/greatest hits

Good game/awful cover(platinum cover blows in design)

Here you go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platinum_Range

well it will get more sales so good i guess

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Lol, Game currently has it at £40, or £25 for pre-owned.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective