By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: FF13 Gets 13/13/13/13 in Famitsu = HIGHEST SCORE EVER!

13 Sawa Kita turning point
Honestly, I was surprised. Command ceremony was thought to have peaked RPG and this was likely to remain.
The battle is always fresh and perfect balance, a sense that shakes the soul to tell the story straight no idea.
RPG and likely suggests a monumental one thing Tta to a new frontier.

Jackal 13 points
Scale and one of the best series, drama weaves their hot life-size character is
Generation FF made it suitable to carry a sign.
Elements including a large spear in sight of the bottom, so long and deep hanged.
They are safe and are decorated with natural mechanism to Meru world view often seems complicated.

Fujimura Gambit 13 points
Overwhelming flood of visual violence and even be tempted to describe the video, only to reveal the other exclamation.
The battle system is by switching the roles I ever feel unique.
But also fewer elements to worry about the players involved, is strategic enough.
Exquisite and Rushi position of the mark in the female characters, I become a good accent.

Notchiru 13 points
Interesting stories were carefully calculated, euphoria-inducing quality BGM and quiet, where very top notch.
Wide range of play and, even puzzle to customize Well, Well and single-mindedly concentrate on mission
Just walking, but the vast field feel that the world certainly exist there.
We 越Seru year we are lucky in this game.

Released on December 17 of FINAL FANTASY XIII Crystal Fame Famitsu has the first!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=928790&topic=52495192

http://bbs.ffsky.com/disp.aspx?ID=1701692&bid=54

{darth faints}

this CAN'T be true....right?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

WTF..............

It sounds so absurd that I thought it was just another of your FF13 hype threads, but there's a source, WTF |:

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

@RageBot

I went on N4g to CHECK GAMING NEWS & I SAW THIS NEWS

I went MENTAL

but this is still a "RUMOR"

BUT OMG IF ITS TRUEEEEEEEE

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

LMAO

mM
Around the Network

Yes we can,FF!

Hahaha...

I sure hope it happens, just for the lulz.

So it's not a 40/40 then?

52/40

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

This's worse than the 12/10 on Uncharted 2 if true

o___o;;;;;;;;;;;;;

What the hell... This is some publicity stunt. Sony money hat confirmed?