By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Cliffy B. jumps on Zack & Wiki Campaign

The man behind Gears of War, Cliffy B, is telling everyone to go out and buy Zack and Wiki. He’s been a long-time Nintendo fan, so no doubt he has an opinion on the subject! The best thing about the story is how he’s spreading the info. He posted it as a MySpace bulletin. Yessir, this is the real Cliffy B as I have him on my MySpace account as well.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=28622 

Around the Network

The man made Gears, one of my most hated games ever - I really don't trust his opinion.

God, I hate Gears so much.

I love the Mother/earthbound series. I really hope Mother 3 comes to the states in some way shape or form....or at least for somebody to make a decent translation patch for a rom.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

^With Lucas in Brawl, I think we can see it coming soon.

It worked for the Fire Emblem series in NA when Roy/Marth were in Melee.

I just got Guitar Hero 3 and will get Super Mario Galaxy soon. I feel bad putting so much money toward gaming, but I think I have to. This game looks great (I already own 16 Wii games).

Around the Network
mr-money said:
The man made Gears, one of my most hated games ever - I really don't trust his opinion.

why do you hate Gears?^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
mr-money said:

why do you hate Gears?^^

Because of how overrated it is.

The single player has absolutely no merit, as is the case with every shooter Epic produces. You just go from location to location shooting stuff. That is all there is to it. No puzzles, no dialogue, no real story. Just pure crap.

And the multiplayer I hate equally, if not more so. I hate the idea of round-based gameplay, and also believe the levels are very poorly designed, with little to no divergence between the gameplay experience each one delivers.

I just hate it. The game starts. Everyone runs to the same point on the map, has a shoot off, some live, some die. It's the same game every single round. Just bored me to death. 

So you're not going to trust his positive opinion on an intensely puzzle driven adventure with varied gameplay because you dislike how unvaried and lacking in puzzles his last game was?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
So you're not going to trust his positive opinion on an intensely puzzle driven adventure with varied gameplay because you dislike how unvaried and lacking in puzzles his last game was?

kirby007 said:
mr-money said:

why do you hate Gears?^^

Because of how overrated it is.

The single player has absolutely no merit, as is the case with every shooter Epic produces. You just go from location to location shooting stuff. That is all there is to it. No puzzles, no dialogue, no real story. Just pure crap.

And the multiplayer I hate equally, if not more so. I hate the idea of round-based gameplay, and also believe the levels are very poorly designed, with little to no divergence between the gameplay experience each one delivers.