By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - December 2009 sales... the results thread.

TERRIBLE

Wii will be too low

PS3 too high & 360 too low!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

It's always cool to read things in hindsight. That was a cool thread too. Almost forgot my own prediction.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

kowenicki said:
@darth

lol.... isnt it always thus?

Yeah like your PS3 slim predictions, man you were sooooooooooooo high on those, definitely undercut your expectations.

I think I will be about right on 360 and Wii, and WAY too high for PS3.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

think totals math is wrong...all individual # end in 6 so totals should end with an 8...6+6+6=18 : D

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
I think as a group we may not be far off.

As a group, we were also much too high on PS3, imo.

I think it'll finish around 3.1-3.2 million now. But what I predicted is what I predicted.

Ssliasil said:
think totals math is wrong...all individual # end in 6 so totals should end with an 8...6+6+6=18 : D

Yup, it's actually 11,720,218.

cool,

it's a good job we love charts,tables,stats and weekly updates around here...lol

Above & Beyond

PlayStation 3 very good, Wii okay, DS is a monster!

360 and PSP = bad, i think.

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

PS3 'very good' Wii 'ok' even though Wii outsold PS3 by 500k units? Interesting logic.

So far it is looking like 360's estimated Avg may not be all that off. PS3's estimated average is a bit too high. And Wii's Estimated avg bit too low. People were saying Wii could avg over 1m for the remainder of the year, so if that's the case over 6m is very possible.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.