By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The official Taylor Swift thread, keep it all here

Since every single user is getting completely annoyed that threads about Taylor Swift are taking all the off-topic space, I'm creating this. Every discussion relating to her has to stay here, and every other topic will be locked. I didn't want to come to this, but it has gone overboard. So, if you love her, if you hate her, if you wanna marry her or torture her, keep it all here, otherwise your thread will be locked and you may be warned for spamming.

As usual, rules still apply here, so no spamming, no personal attacks, and all that

Around the Network

Great idea Zexen. I don't mind hearing about her, but 10 or so threads is too much.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I don't really don't like her. She is just too plain

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I wouldn't really torture her.... although I don't care for her music much, torture is mean.

And she's too good-lookin' for torture.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
dsister44 said:

Stay out of her fan thread if you are going to bash her.

SHMUPGurus said:

LOL

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

^^^ This isn't a fan thread. Its a thread for everything relating to her... which is quite sad considering this is a videogame website.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Ps3 said:
dsister44 said:

This isnt a fan thread........

And yes she is extremely 2d and plain.....I give her 6 months till we forget who she is.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

For torture, puncture her ear drums with very sharp syringes and inject her head with hot sauce through said eardrum.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Signalstar said:
^^^ This isn't a fan thread. Its a thread for everything relating to her... which is quite sad considering this is a videogame website.

I think you might be scared Taylor is on her way to legendary status!

jesus kung fu magic said:
Ps3 said:
dsister44 said:

This isnt a fan thread........

And yes she is extremely 2d and plain.....I give her 6 months till we forget who she is.

Talk to the Grammy nominations. BTW she is on her 2nd album and her first album was huge too! Nice try!

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!