By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you on drugs? (anonyme pool)

Are you on drugs? (anonyme pool)

Yes 60 31.58%

No 130 68.42%

Total:190

Simply vote!  No one will know who voted what :)

-  If you're currently on drugs or were actively in the past that's a Yes

- If you've done it just once to try and never did it again, that's a No

- If you own a medical license to smoke pot, it doesn't count as medicine, that's a Yes

By drugs, I'm referring to stuff like Weed, LSD, cocaine, etc; not medicines or alcohol.

Also, don't post to stimulate the use of drugs or promote it... just tell if you do it or not. If you want. If you do not want, just vote on the pool.

Saw a study on a recent National Geographic Magazine were it claims that about 60% of the USA population is on drugs (not medicines). That's a high number. But everyone can vote ok?

Personally, between my close friends and family (about 150 people) that's about 50-50 drugs and non-drugs users.

Remember: It is anonymous and for non-americans too.

Around the Network

5 seconds and already a yes!!!

Dammmm!

ye..... I mean no : p

Interesting poll

Not until lunch time........I'm kidding!

Around the Network
Rainbird said:

Interesting poll

You clearly voted yes. That confusing sig could only be created by a confused brain obviously fried by drugs.

lol jk

:P

Bamboleo said:
Rainbird said:

Interesting poll

You clearly voted yes. That confusing sig could only be created by a confused brain obviously fried by drugs.

lol jk

What confusing sig? My sig has a rainbow filled with pretty colors!

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!

Uhm... pretty colors...

Rainbird said:
Bamboleo said:
Rainbird said:

Interesting poll

lol jk

What confusing sig? My sig has a rainbow filled with pretty colors!

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!

Uhm... pretty colors...

You SOOO voted on a Yes.

Your not going to just get Americans, but fun poll anyway.

@ TheRealMafoo

It was just an example to motivate posting and voting. Obviously there is lurkers from all aroung the world in here :P